When you look good, you feel good. Bella Mi is right destination to make you feel fabulous in LAS Vegas. Elevate yourself with the pampering that makes you feel relaxed, stress free. They have experienced technicians at their nail studio turns you cuticles in wearable art. The specialists also tend to the rest of the body with facials, waxing services, and eyelash extensions, as well as soothing massages Specialized in manicures, which stay hydrating and shiny for long time. And have spa, deluxe and hot stone massage for pedicures.
Just a few minutes with Bella Mi can remodel you into a total diva. Swiftly shaping your nails, gently care for cuticles, and decorating with a vibrant color polish makes you feel gorgeous. When you have flawless hands and feet and when you match your favourite outfit with the colour and elegance of your nails, it magnifies your personality and makes you feel more confident.
Getting Manicure and Pedicure softens your skin and improve blood circulation, help you to get rid of dead skin and make you feel relax and restore natural tenderness to the skin.
Style and trends evolve through certain changes, they are never same. Acrylic nails and Nail art are two eye catching styles. They look cute and beautiful. At Bella Mi you have opportunity to enhance your hands beauty and chance to get crisp shape of your nails. Beautify yourself with all these services at Bella Mi if you are in LAS Vegas.
A wedding day is the most special occasion in the life of any bride, a day when she should be radiating happiness, contentment and bliss. Every girl wants to look her best on her wedding day but makeup catastrophes can often ruin the whole attire. Follow these simple bridal makeup tips to get a naturally glowing look on the big day.
Always use waterproof mascara
The safest way to make sure you don’t end up with a smudged look is to wear waterproof mascara, that lasts longer and withstands tears. If you don’t like to wear waterproof mascara, then first use one coat of regular mascara and then top it off with a waterproof coating.
Line it right
If your wedding is in the outdoors or during the day, use navy, charcoal or mahogany eyeliner to avoid looking too stern or hard. Shade your eyebrows with a colour that’s close to your natural hair colour.
Use a light shadow as highlighter if you have a pale complexion. For darker skin tones, warmer colours will be right. Don’t forget your highlight your best features, like your brow bones, cheek bones and jaw bones.
Don’t forget the pop of colour on the apple of your cheeks. Use a pink tone for fair skin and a rosy hue for deeper complexions, and blend with your temples on an upward stroke.
Using a nude or pale lip colour can make you look washed out in photos. Always wear a bright colour, particularly since your dress will be white.
Blend well all over, in the corners of your eyes and mouth. Remember, cameras pick up even the faintest of makeup lines.
Use individual eyelashes
If you’re wearing false eyelashes, using individual lashes instead of a full strip will make your eyes stand out in a brilliant way.
Use minimal powder
You need finishing powder to set your makeup but too much of it can make your skin look dull and cakey. Know just how much powder to use and only lightly brush your face.
Do your hair before your makeup
This not only saves time but doing your hair before your makeup ensures that your hair is out of your face while you’re getting ready.
Do your makeup in natural light
Doing your makeup in natural light will give you a better view of the end result. Place your application seat near a window but if there’s no natural light, use a super bright lamp.
You may need to touch up your makeup throughout the day if you want it to last through the crying, kissing, hugging, eating and dancing. Be prepared with things like a pressed powder, cotton buds, lipstick and gloss. In case of emergencies, also arm your bridesmaids with safety pins and bobby pins.
Whatever colours or style you choose, make sure nothing overrides your personal style statement. Keep your makeup and hairdo simple so that they don’t upstage your dress. Your individuality and personality should shine through your Bridal makeup.
Bridal makeup forms an important part of your wedding attire. Not only do you need to look fabulous in person but also in photographs. Getting your makeup right is as essential as choosing the perfect wedding dress.
But how do you choose the perfect bridal makeup?
You need to keep your dress, the weather and the time of the day in mind while planning your bridal makeup. But more importantly, your make-up should reflect your personality.
If you’re someone who doesn’t like or wear makeup every day, then an overly glamorous and made up look isn’t for you. Similarly, if you have a very modern, chic dress and venue, you need to keep your makeup in sync. Once you know what kind of makeup person you are, the rest is easy.
Here are the bridal makeup tips for The Romantic Bride, The Bold Bride and the Glam Bride!
The Romantic Look
This look is for any bride who wants to appear fresh and beautiful yet turn heads on the big day. The Romantic look leans on the natural side, with pinks, peaches, plums and whites forming the main colour palette. If you’re not fond of too much makeup, don’t want your face to appear ‘caked’, and want your inner beauty, instead of your makeup, to get the attention, then this look is for you. It brings out your softness and femininity and is ideal for day weddings or those in spring.
The Bold Look
This look is for the fearless bride who loves her makeup, adores colour, has a bold yet flirty personality and isn’t afraid to flaunt it. If your day to day makeup includes bright hues and a bold palette and if you love highlighting your best features, then this look is for you. This look is dramatic and ideal for the bride who loves attention and is always up to date with the latest trends and style. The focus is on the eyes and lips, which is why this look is best for women who loves bold features and isn’t shy of attention.
The Glam Look
This look is perfect for the bride who loves her sheen and sparkle and loves to flaunt it in her makeup. If you are fond of your bronze or golden highlighter, swear by bling, and love to use glitter mascara and liner, then this look is for you. The palette consists of bronze, gold, and lots of shimmer and shine. Sweep your lids and brow bones with a bronze shadow for a touch of sheen and dust shimmer cream cubes along your cheekbones to accentuate your jaw and cheek bones. Go for rouge lip color for glistening puckers, and swipe translucent illuminator on your cheeks for a dewy complexion.
A wedding is a very special day and your Bridal makeup should radiate your inner joy and contentment. Go ahead, explore your personality and play with your looks accordingly to see what suits you the best.
When it comes to a nail spa, it is more than just about glitter and polish. Hygiene is a very big factor when choosing a nail spa. Getting a manicure or pedicure at an unhygienic nail spa can lead to a range of problems, from minor irritations to major skin infections and transmission of diseases. It is always better to be safe than sorry, and following a few tips might just save your life. If you don’t know how to choose a good, hygienic nail spa, refer to the following guidelines to be better prepared.
- Check for Certifications: The spa establishment must have the original license from the State Board of Cosmetology and a poster of the bureau’s Health and Safety Rules displayed in a prominent place, preferably in the waiting area. Also, each manicurist must have individual licenses from the State Board of Cosmetology displayed for customers to see.
- Research about the spa before the visit: Researching about any establishment has become so much easier now, thanks to the internet. In addition, talk to the nail technicians and ask a lot of questions. Check their disinfecting procedures and if they use single-use files. If they are not willing to answer your questions, just walk away.
- Check for cleanliness: Hygiene is reflected in the way an establishment is maintained. Check for freshly mopped floors and sparkling clean waiting areas. Look around the spa and check if there’s accumulated dust or debris that’s not been cleaned. Small things reveal how careful about hygiene the spa is.
- Hand sanitation: Nail technicians should always wear gloves. Most spas disregard this and it’s good to keep away from them.
- Station set-up: The interiors of the spa should be neat and organised and technicians should know their job well. Check if the manicurists follow a systematic process and the tables are clean. All disposable items should be properly discarded and all non-disposable items should be disinfected.
- Clean bathrooms: spa restrooms should be clean at all times. If you don’t find them as clean as you’d want them to be, take that as a sign.
- Ventilation: many chemicals used in a nail spa are toxic and should not breathed in for long periods. There should be enough ventilation to allow the removal of such chemical fumes. If the spa does not have adequate ventilation, then you probably should not choose it.
- Don’t allow cuticles to be cut: Cuticles protect your nails from bacteria and it’s best they never be cut. Do not allow your manicurist to remove your cuticles.
- Spa visits should never be painful: Manicures or pedicures are never supposed to hurt. If it does, your technician is probably doing something wrong. Make sure to speak up if there’s pain.
Nail spa hygiene is more important than we often think it is. It always pays to be well-informed because it saves you from a variety of risk in the future. Make sure you follow these tips before your next manicure.
Caring for hair extensions can be a bit of pain, but come to think of it, would you be happy with extensions that look good only about a month or so? Of course not. After you’ve forked out the cash to get hair extensions, it is necessary to have a proper hair care routine to maintain them so that they last for a long time. Taking care of hair extensions is an ongoing process, the results of which depend on you, your efforts and knowledge as well as your hair stylist. So, before you take the plunge, take a look at these helpful tips on hair extensions maintenance:
• Check the quality of your extensions. If they are cheap extensions, they will not be able to withstand heat so keep away from flat irons, curling irons, or hot rollers if you don’t want to risk burning your hair as well as the synthetic hair. Cheap synthetic extensions can also melt under heat. Also, let your extensions dry naturally instead of blow drying it.
• Use a detangling spray on the extensions daily and always comb out the tangles. It is advisable to use a comb or brush appropriate for the extensions, because normal combs and brushes can damage the wefts and cause the extensions to loosen or pull out.
• Wash your extensions carefully. Try not to wet them every day since they won’t be getting as dirty as your real hair. Carefully detangle before shampooing, and use a good shampoo to cleanse them slowly. Wet the extensions a little at a time to prevent tangling and use a downward motion when shampooing and rinsing it.
• We all condition our natural hair, right? The same applies to caring for hair extensions too. Choose a good, nourishing leave-in conditioner and use it post shampooing to remove all tangles and keep your extensions frizz-free and smooth.
• If your extensions cannot be removed before sleep or intense physical activity, tie them back in a ponytail to avoid tangles, creases, and to limit their exposure to sweat.
• Avoid subjecting your extensions to chlorine or saline water. If you swim, always make sure to wear a swimming cap.
• Your extensions need to be treated with gentle care if you want them to last for a long time. Go easy on styling, chemicals and anything else that might damage your extensions sooner than their lifespan.
• Hair extensions tend to move up the hair shaft at around six weeks, making them prone to loosen or become uneven. Ratty or damaged extensions aren’t the hottest accessories of the season, so you must make a decision whether you want to keep them, or you think it’s too much work and would like to get rid of them. Either way, a return to the hairdresser to get them sorted is essential at this point.
Hair extensions improve your look dramatically but they need a good, thorough cleaning and caring routine to be at their best. Read up and ask around before making any decision.